Tuesday 27 July 2010

Xmas Wishes

The challenge this week over at Die Cut Dreams christmas is Xmas wishes so I went through my stamps and found this one from about 10 years ago and decided to give it another go.

As I was getting everything together I couldn't think how to put white as the base layer until I remembered my embossing folder. How following these challenges is making me use my materials is great.
Anyway I have embossed the white card then used some foil I bought a few years ago from the tv along with the printed parchment paper.
I've stamped and embossed the mesage then mounted it onto red mirri card then finished it off with some gems.
I've added a flower in one corner and some more gems in the other and some ribbon
Thankyou for looking.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Beautiful card!!! Loving the clean crispness of red/white - gorgeous!!! thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club xx Lynne xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous hun your colours are just perfect big hugs pops x