Sunday 19 June 2011

Santa's Sunday

Hello there. I've not been posting because I can't comment on other friends cards.But I can see them so hopefully you can all see mine.  Your cards are fantastic and have given me plenty of inspiration which I thank you all for very much.  I have been on the net a lot of late because my friend over in America has a very poorly grand-daughter. Thank goodness for facebook though as her mum is one of my "friends" and been posting up dates.  Today she is having a major operation so I hope you will all join me in wishing her a full recovery. So now to this weeks card, I watched Sue on a Spell binders programme yesterday morning and she did a demo of this so I had a go and this is the result.  I feel there is something missing like a greeting  but will have another look later.

Thankyou for looking, please if you can post a comment.
Hugs Vanessa xx

No comments: