Sunday 4 March 2012

Lace card

I love to look at the way the Dutch ladies make cards. They are so exquisite and last weekend whilst looking at some of my favourite blogs I came across a card that I thought "Have a go yourself". So this week I did using the resorces I have and came up with this.
This is how it looks all tied up. I struggled with the measurements as I'm not too good at working things out, but I was so determined to get it right.

And this is how it looks when opend up. The image I bought from the Kanban factory a couple of years ago. the white embossed card is using my new embossing folder. The flowers are crealies with a pearl from my stash and the leafy things up the side are new dies from marianne design. The flap is a marianne corner die and The strip is a new Spellbinder die.

No comments: