Sunday 12 August 2012

Morehead card

Hi there people
Haven't the Olympics been awsome?  I love most sports and have watched the games whenever I could. The event that really amazed me though was the dressage. I don't like horses or should I say they don;'t like me, but I watched this event and was totally taken aback by the way a horse could move to music like that.
Well to my card, my friend now has her own blog where she is having challenges and she reminded me on Friday that I had not yet entered. I bought the Morehead stamps and cd and thought I would have a play with them.

I just finished it with some pearls and corner peel-offs.

Thanks for looking.x

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Lovely card Vanessa x

Unknown said...

Thankyou Sheila. I actually loved making it, you know how sometimes you just make a card then other times you loved putting it together. xx