Sunday 20 May 2012

Re colouring!

Looking through my many reams of papers I founf a sheet of digi images. I had started colouring this one but it was before I understood about shading and was a bit bland.  Well I re coloured her and this time she looks more like a little girl I am well pleased with the outcome and hope you are too.

I used the layout on a previous card and got on well with it so used it again for this card and used up some scraps of paper and card.  I love doing this as I feel I get a good card that hasn't cost much too make, and keeps my scrap boxes low.

4 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Nice card she is so sweet. Your colouring is really good.

jacqui x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Vanessa, I actually use silicone glue to stick the rolled up flower to. I also cut two flower rolls and roll them up together with a quilling tool then roll it of the tool and put the silicone glue underneath and sit the rolled up flower into it, it should hold of its own accord. If I use two together I make sure I stick the first one to the second with just some PVA glue then stick the top on. Hope this helps. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

rosie said...

What a lovely card, gorgeous image and colours, really cute. x

Kandy's Krafts said...

Lovely shading Vanessa.