Wednesday 30 May 2012

Mums birthday card

I was away at the weekend in Manchester for the rugby. had a great time and met some lovely people who we will hopefully meet up with again next year.  It was my mums birthday while I was away and didn't want to post her card on here until she had seen it. Can't believe she is 82 now.

Here favourite colour is yellow so I tend to use that for any cards I make for her.
I've used a pearl silver card for the base which looks more like a grey, and gone round the edge with cosmic shimmer. The yellow paper is from a Papermania pad and the dotty paper is some I printed off. The lace was from my trip down to Leeds market and the flowers from country baskets.  The butterfly is a Marrianne die leaves are memory box and the white frame is 4 corner die from spellbinders.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment: