Sunday 17 June 2012

Catch up cards




Due to other commiments I haven't been making my Sunday Santa cards until later in the week. Well today sees me catching up with the cards and posting them onto here and the Sunday santa page. The 4 themes were Blues, Christmas for a child, Using your dies and a Sporty theme. here are the results. the first card I used a new Cheery Lyne die and the sentiment is a Hunkydory one.
The second card i used left-over papers and the image was from an old calender.
The blue card was free papers from a magazine and the decoupage I bought at the kanban factory.
The last card I have used a sheet I printed from a Chris warner cd. the 3 dies are from left-over card and to finish I used some ribbon from my stash.
I can now start playing to see what I can do and am sure my grand daughter will have fun with me .xx