Sunday 6 June 2010

Back to Normal

Well I'm back from my travels now and getting back into some kind of routine.  Had a great time in Holland and then met my new Great Niece back home.
I did make a couple of cards in between but didn't get round to posting them so here is the first one. I was asked to make a card with " Heighland Coos" and for all you non-scots that is Highland Cows!LOL
I went across to the west side of Scotland to visit a friend and managed to take some photos of the cows when we went for a drive out. The result was this card. What a bonny face these cows have and just stood there for me to take the pictures.
Hope you like them.

1 comment:

Emma and Susan said...

Hi Vanessa! This is a fabulous card! We love the gorgeous pictures and your design!
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx