Sunday 6 June 2010

Grand-daughter

As I said in my other thread I am a great Auntie to a girl at last, and this is the card I made for my sister and brother in law. After 5 boys there is now a girl.
The yellow is linen look card then I mounted a plaid paper first followed by a pink which I embossed with dots. I then found the flower paper in my bit box so punched one side and stuck a row of teddies along the bottom. The image is from a mini decoupage booklet and I mounted it onto a Nellie Snellen die that I bought in Holland from her shop.I finished off with glitter glue and put gems in the flower centres and larger ones in the corners then finally added a little bow.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Emma and Susan said...

What a pretty card Vanessa, your image is so sweet and we love your colours!
love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx