Friday 11 June 2010

Wedding cards

I was asked how much notice did I need to make a card and when I asked what for it was 2 wedding cards. So I said yes I'll do them then the next day asked when for..............Saturday!  Well I managed to do them.

This first one is a topper and backing paper from a Rob Adams cd.
I have used gold mirri card to mount the topper and strip onto then finished off with 2 Arrum lillies that I have added glitter to.

The second is a Forever Friends Decoupage from a cd. I have embossed some white pearl paper and trimmed it with a Martha Stewart punch. I have used a strip of ribbon from my stash, mounted the topper onto mirri card then mounted all onto more mirri card.
To finish off I have glittered the topper added a flower and jewels and a sentiment.

No comments: